Articles from Microbeam Analysis
(yearly abstracts of meetings of Microbeam Analysis Society plus several years of standalone journal)
Updated: Sept 4, 2007
- Electron Micrscopy to Electron Microprobe Analysis: The Early Years by James Hillier (Microbeam Analysis, 1989, p. 1-3)
- Quantitative analysis of silicate and oxide materials: Comparison of Monte Carlo, ZAF, and phi(rho Z) procedures, by John T. Armstrong (Microbeam Analysis, 1988, p. 239-246)
- Bence-Albee after 20 years: Review of the accuracy of alpha-factor correction procedures for oxide and silicate minerals, by John T. Armstrong (Microbeam Analysis, 1988, p. 469-476).
Effects of carbon coat thickness and contamination on quantitative analysis: A new look at an old problem, by John T. Armstrong (Microbeam Analysis, Proceedings, Vol 2, Supplement 1993, p. 513-514).
- An improved interference correction for trace element analysis, by John J. Donovan, Donald A. Snyder and Mark L. Rivers (Microbeam Analysis, 1993, p. 23-28).
- An Improved Mean Atomic Number Background Correction for Quantitative Microanalysis, by John J. Donovan and Tracy N. Tingle (Microbeam Analysis, 1996, Vol. 2, p. 1-7).
- New developments in electron probe microanalysis of oxygen in wide bandgap oxides, by M. Fialin, G. Remond and C. Bonnelle (Microbeam Analysis, 1994, p. 211-224).